Hi guys!
I´m here again to talk about where you can go after your arrival in London.
The first day I went to the places which were near the hotel because they were closer and I could visit more things and also we were a bit tired due to the flight.Buckinha
As the journey is quite expensive we visited places which were free like the Brithish Museum, The Natural History Museum, Piccadilly Circus, the London Eye, the Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square, Hyde Park.....
| London Eye |
| As the Big Ben was closed, I take this photo in the Lego store |
| Picadilly Circus |
| Buckhingham Palace |
In my last day in London, we visited the Sky Garden, it´s worth going there but...be careful! Although it´s free, you must book in advance because only a few people can get on the skyscraper.
It has got marvellous views of all London.
| In the Sky Garden |
Visit as many places as you can, they are very beautiful!
Comentarios
Publicar un comentario