Hello!
I will tell you what happened to me when I was in London.
One day we were going to get on the tube and when we arrived at the platform, we realised that the tube we had to take was going to close the doors and my mother told my sister and me to get on,.
I could get into the wagon but they couldn´t reach it. I was alone in the wagon!
Fortunately my mother explained by signs that I had to get off the tube in the next stop and they would go as soon as they got on the next.
A man who saw what happened helped and took me to the next stop and told me not to move from there until my family arrived.
I was a bit worried but I did what he said and after that my family arrived and we continued with the visits.
I will tell you what happened to me when I was in London.
One day we were going to get on the tube and when we arrived at the platform, we realised that the tube we had to take was going to close the doors and my mother told my sister and me to get on,.
I could get into the wagon but they couldn´t reach it. I was alone in the wagon!
Fortunately my mother explained by signs that I had to get off the tube in the next stop and they would go as soon as they got on the next.
A man who saw what happened helped and took me to the next stop and told me not to move from there until my family arrived.
I was a bit worried but I did what he said and after that my family arrived and we continued with the visits.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario