Hello again!
In this post I´m going to speak about my budget.
I will go with my family so I need to find a good and cheap budget because we are three people.
Looking for cheap flight, I found one that I can afford.
My flight will depart on April 5; this flight will cost to me 271€ and my return flight will be on the 10th and it will cost to me only 91€.

As we are three people the flight will cost 1087,20€
During this time I will stay at The Royal National Hotel.

This hotel will cost us 481€ (five days) and the breakfast is included. We all are going to sleep in the same room, the bedroom isn´t big but we will stay in it the less time since we want to see and visit as much as possible.
Everything makes a total of 1568,2€
Bye by now


Comentarios
Publicar un comentario